With Halloween being over, you may be overwhelmed at the thought of storing all of your decorations. Here are a few tips for making Halloween decoration storage simple:
- Buy your Halloween decorations either very early or after Halloween, you can get them cheap at those times.
- To start off, set out everything you have that is Halloween-related so you can see everything you have. As you pack things into storage, you can see exactly how much progress you are making.
- When you lay your things out, sort everything you have into their own groups. Put similar decorations together. This will make things easier when you unpack next year. This also helps to ensure nothing is broken or cracked.
- Determine which decorations you no longer want. If you are no longer using a decoration, it might be best if you gave it away or, if you’re creative, repaint it to suit your current Halloween aesthetic.
- Sort your decorations in different boxes by where everything goes in your home.
- You can use your old grocery bags as a cushion.
- Wrap your more delicate items completely in bubble wrap.
- Group together your outside items.
Of course, if you cannot find room in your home to store all of your seasonal decorations, look into renting a storage unit in your area.