We Are Here For You!
For over 40 years Storage West has been committed to serving our customers even in the most challenging times. In an effort to promote social distancing, support the health of customers and associates and to be a good community partner in the fight to control the spread of COVID-19, we have made the decision to temporarily close our facility offices to the public. This office closure is effective immediately. A facility manager will continue to be on-site for security and maintenance purposes.
Our customers have been asking:
- Can I talk to one of your storage professionals?
YES! Our offices are closed to the public but we are still here to serve you, just by phone. Just call us during business hours.
- Can I still rent a storage space?
YES! We have contactless rental processes in place. Go to www.storagewest.com to rent online.
- Can I access my storage space?
YES! During normal gate access hours.
- Can I pay my bill online?
YES! On paystoragewest.com
- If I can’t pay my bill what can I do?
Please call the facility and speak with the manager.
- Can I use your rental truck?
YES! Our free move in truck is available and we have a contactless process for you to use it. Please contact the facility for details.
Here’s what we are doing to keep employees and customers safe:
- We are known for having clean restrooms available for our guests. We are providing more detailed cleaning and keeping our restrooms fully stocked with soap.
- Gate keypads for facility access are cleaned with both soap and water as well as wiped down with an antibacterial solution multiple times a day.
- We will continue to offer the use of complementary pushcarts at all of our facilities. The handles on the pushcarts will be wiped down multiple times a day with an antibacterial solution.
- We have intensified our already high standard of preparing our trucks for customer use. We have added specific steps, including sanitizing the:
- Interior and Exterior Door Handle
- Radio and Temperature Control Knob
- Key and Key-Tag / Fob Seat / Seat belts Armrests
- Roll Up door handle and straps
- Lift gate mechanism
- Hand trucks
- Covering the seats and steering wheel with plastic covers with each use
Here’s what you can do as a valued customer during this time:
- Practice social distancing maintaining a distance of 6’ between people.
- Wear a face covering when coming near other people.
- Wash your hands often for at least 20 seconds using hot water and soap after using the restroom or equipment.
- Stay home and call your doctor if you are not feeling well and showing symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath.
- Visit the Center for Disease Control website if you have questions
COVID-19 Updates for Current and New Customers:
The City of Irvine has issued an Executive Order requiring all patrons to wear a face covering at all times, follow social distancing by maintaining a distance of 6′ from others, and follow infection control guidelines published by the CDC and the California Department of Public Health.
The Health officer in the counties of San Bernardino and Riverside in California and Harris County in Texas have issued orders that all persons must wear a face covering when they leave their homes or places of residence for essential activities. Please comply with this requirement and wear a face covering when accessing your storage unit as directed above. Social distancing and following the infection control guidelines from the CDC is also required.
We strongly encourage our customers to wear face coverings when entering our facility premises where mandatory government orders are not in place.
If you have any questions or need assistance, we ask that you contact us through email or telephone during normal business hours. You can reach our office at:
- Please visit the specific facility page for office phone number and email
- After-hours Phone: 877-252-8105
- Office (phone call only) and gate hours will remain the same
You can pay your rent by calling the facility, our Call Center at 877-252-8105 or online at www.paystoragewest.com. Our associates can help you with this process over the phone if you need to setup a new accounts.
If you are interested in renting a storage space with us, we ask that you complete the process online at www.storagewest.com, or call the facility manager to complete it over the phone. Contact information can be found on our facility page.
We love our Storage West community and we are committed to working together to help minimize the risks posed by the Coronavirus.
Thank you for your cooperation, and stay safe!