For over 40 years Storage West has been committed to serving our customers even in the most challenging times. In an effort to promote social distancing, support the health of customers and associates and to be a good community partner in the fight to control the spread of COVID-19, we have made the decision to temporarily close our offices to the public. This office closure is effective immediately. Our staff will continue to be on-site for security and maintenance purposes.
If you have any questions or need assistance, we ask that you contact us through email or telephone during normal business hours. You can reach our office at:
- Please visit the specific facility page for office phone number and email
- Afterhours Phone: 877-252-8105
- Office and gate hours will remain the same
You can pay your rent by calling the facility, our Call Center at 877-252-8105 or online at www.paystoragewest.com. Our associates can help you with this process over the phone if you need to setup a new account.
If you are interested in renting a unit with us, we ask that you complete the process online at www.storagewest.com, or call our manager. Contact information can be found on our facility page.
Here’s what we are doing to keep employees and customers safe:
- Personal workstations, desks, phones and copiers are receiving additional and more detailed disinfectant cleaning.
- Customer counter tops are being cleaned and disinfected multiple times a day.
- We are known for having clean restrooms available for our guests. We will provide more detailed cleaning and keep our restrooms fully stocked with soap.
- Gate keypads for facility access will be cleaned with both soap and water as well as wiped down with an antibacterial solution multiple times a day.
- We will continue to offer the use of complementary pushcarts at all of our facilities. The handles on the pushcarts will be wiped down multiple times a day with an antibacterial solution.
- Hand washing by our employees is required multiple times throughout the day after interaction with the public and completing daily tasks.
Here’s what you can do as a valued customer during this time:
- Wash your hands often for at least 20 seconds using hot water and soap.
- Stay home and call your doctor if you are not feeling well and showing symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath.
- Visit the Center for Disease Control website if you have questions
We love our Storage West community and we are committed to working together to help minimize the risks posed by the Coronavirus.