We Are Here For You!
Our customers have been asking:
- Can I talk to one of your storage professionals?
YES! Just call us during business hours.
- Can I still rent a storage space?
YES! We have a contactless rental processes in place and rentals can be completed online or by phone. To promote safe practices and help stop the spread of COVID-19 we ask that you make an appointment before visiting the office in person.
- Are Face Coverings Required?
YES. For the protection of our customers and our employees we require that a face cover or mask be worn upon entering the office. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Can I access my storage space?
YES! During normal gate access hours.
- Can I pay my bill online?
YES! On paystoragewest.com
- If I can’t pay my bill what can I do?
Please call the facility and speak with the manager.
- Can I use your rental truck?
YES! Our free move in truck is available and we have a contactless process for you to use it. Please contact the facility for details.
Here’s what we are doing to keep employees and customers safe:
- We are known for having clean restrooms available for our guests. We are providing more detailed cleaning and keeping our restrooms fully stocked with soap.
- Gate keypads for facility access are cleaned with both soap and water as well as wiped down with an antibacterial solution multiple times a day.
- We will continue to offer the use of complimentary pushcarts at all of our facilities. The handles on the pushcarts will be wiped down multiple times a day with an antibacterial solution.
- We have intensified our already high standard of preparing our trucks for customer use. We have added specific steps, including sanitizing the:
- Interior and Exterior Door Handle
- Radio and Temperature Control Knob
- Key and Key-Tag / Fob Seat / Seat belts Armrests
- Roll Up door handle and straps
- Lift gate mechanism
- Hand trucks
- Covering the seats and steering wheel with plastic covers with each use
As a valued customer please partner with us to help keep our customers and employees healthy and safe during this time by:
- Practice social distancing maintaining a distance of 6’ between people.
- Wearing a face covering when visiting the facility or entering the office.
- Please sanitize your hands or wash them often for at least 20 seconds using hot water and soap after using the restroom or equipment.
- Please stay home if you are sick and do not come to the facility or enter the office. Stay home and call your doctor if you are not feeling well and showing symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath.
- Visit the Center for Disease Control website if you have questions
COVID-19 Updates for Current and New Customers:
If you have any questions or need assistance, we ask that you contact us through email or telephone during normal business hours. You can reach our office at:
- Please visit the specific facility page for office phone number and email
- After-hours Phone: 877-252-8105
- Office (phone call only) and gate hours will remain the same
You can pay your rent by calling the facility, our Call Center at 877-252-8105 or online at www.paystoragewest.com. Our associates can help you with this process over the phone if you need to setup a new accounts.
If you are interested in renting a storage space with us, we ask that you complete the process online at www.storagewest.com, or call the facility manager to complete it over the phone. Contact information can be found on our facility page.
We love our Storage West community and we are committed to working together to help minimize the risks posed by the Coronavirus.
Thank you for your cooperation, and stay safe!