One of my favorite things to do after the Thanksgiving holiday is decorate for Christmas! From the Christmas tree to the outdoor decorations, anything that is sparkling or shiny really gets my attention. No matter your age, the spirit of Christmas is all around us and checking out some amazing light displays is a great tradition to start off the season. Here are a few different light displays closest to Storage West on Bell Rd and also a few that can be seen if you don’t mind driving a few minutes.
Phoenix Light Displays 2019
- 18639 N. 1st Ave., Phoenix, AZ, 85027
- This light display features 30,000 lights and has a vintage holiday feel. There is a walk through display that runs from Dec 1st until Christmas day. The sparkling lights dance to music for an even better experience. They also collected donations for Big Brothers Big Sisters.
- 1711 E. Rose Garden Lane, Phoenix, AZ, 85024
- This light display features 15,000 lights and syncs to music. You can tune in nightly from Nov 29th until New Year’s Day on 96.1 FM. The show starts at 5:30 pm and ends at 10:00 pm with a nightly Star Wars show, a tribute to Star Trek and the king, Elvis. These are just a few of the tributes, so stop by to see more! They are collecting canned and pre-package food for our local food banks.
- 104 W. Marco Polo Road, Phoenix, AZ, 85027
- This light display features 6,000 lights that is synced to 88.5 FM. The show runs about 15 minutes and is set to 6 different songs. It is truly one of a kind.
- 3024 W. Michigan Ave., Phoenix, AZ, 85053
- This light display features 45,000 lights. If you tune into 99.1 FM you can listen to music that is synced to the light show. The show runs from Sunday to Thursday, 5:30 pm to 10:30 pm and Friday and Saturdays until midnight. The last show is on Christmas Eve at midnight.
- 2507 E. Vista Drive, Phoenix, AZ, 85032
- This light display features 75,000 lights. The Van Boven family runs this display. On Dec 14th they are having a bake sale that starts at 7 pm and there will also be a visit from the jolly man himself, Santa!
I hope you enjoy these 5 light displays or any more from this list you may visit this holiday season. Merry Christmas from our family to yours!
Storage West Associate Manager