October can be a very happy and eventful month with Halloween being the grand finale to it all. Trick or Treating, Halloween TV Specials… what more can you ask for? Many individuals throw Halloween parties and what better way to celebrate than to have some homemade baked goodies like these Halloween Cupcakes to bring along with you!? Cupcakes can be easy to make and fun to decorate for this ghoulish holiday. Check out these Halloween Spider Cupcakes!
There are simple tips and tricks to making these spider cupcakes. And just look at how cute these simple cupcakes turned out! You can find spider rings in all kinds of different colors at most Dollar Stores during this time of year. Then, the kids can use them as part of their costume after the cupcakes are eaten.
What you will be need:
- 1 box of white cake mix
- 1 tub of chocolate frosting
- Cupcake liners
- Cupcake pan
- A decorative cream frosting squeezer with a star tip
- Spider rings
- Prepare the cake mix according to the directions on the box
- Place the liners in the cupcake pan and fill them with the cake batter as directed
- Bake according to the packaging
- Let the cupcakes chill in the refrigerator until they are completely cooled off
- Time to frost the cupcakes. Fill the cream squeezer with the chocolate frosting and begin to decorate the cupcakes with one star at a time
- Lastly, place the spider ring on top of the cupcake
And voila! We hope you enjoy making these simple cupcakes! Got any other Halloween treat ideas you’d like to share? We’d love to see what you’re making!