Now that it’s officially autumn, it’s time to plan those “fall cleaning” tasks to get you ready for winter. Most of these involve being outdoors, so watch your weather forecast and take advantage of the last warm days of the year.
Here are a few tasks that you should consider adding to your “to do” list — and a few videos to show you how to tackle some of them.
- clean your gutters (see video below)
- store patio furniture — consider renting a storage unit if there isn’t room in your garage
- switch out your summer wardrobe with fall/winter clothes
- winterize your car or truck
- clean your grill (see video below)
Here’s how to clean those gutters:
And here’s some tips for cleaning your grill: